Originally Posted by Arne
Gale:

Maybe the only one who was halfway acceptable. The scene where he watches himself as mirror image was slightly funny and fits the character. Again, the entire background story with the weave and consuming artifacts feels a little deliberate. Why not just have an arrogant mage? Not *every* character in your party needs to have a big secret. Some of these people might just be normal. Normal people can be interesting.

This is very true. The scene with the mirror is his best one, and everything kind of falls apart with him after his reveal.

Don't get me wrong the VA's great and made the story very cool sounding and all, but i was hoping for at least one person to be relatively normal and/or well adjusted. Instead, man's a walking bomb and attachment issues. My character being an old, chill elf buffered things a bit for me but Jesus. I don't even pretend an Eder(the best characterization of 'normal' i've yet seen), but al least give me someone who doesn't have the hugest problems and the personality flaws of a teenager to go with 'em.