Originally Posted by Lastman
Height advantage is here to stay end of story! Live with it or get a new game just a friendly tip. It's not going anywhere, verticality is one of the main features of BG 3 so good luck changing that.

Height advantage was always huge in combat when you have range elements involved so nothing wrong with it. They just need to make AI better at using it. And maybe make GO Prone - crouch an option for all characters... if anything we are missing overwatch (bows and spells) and after all those we can finally call it tactical combat...

You should probably try to understand what "advantage" means in D&D5 wink
No one said highground and verticality shouldn't give any kind of bonus(es)

And just in case you know what it mean... While asking for "tactical combats", what do you think of the dozens of tactical possibilities in D&D that gives you an advantage but are now useless because of highground ? (and backstab)

I'd really love to have an answer to this serious question. I read so many threads here but I think I never saw any answer to this.

I'd really like to understand how someone could ask for more tactical combats while thinking that 2 OP tactics instead of +50 is great at the same time...

Last edited by Maximuuus; 22/02/21 08:13 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus