Originally Posted by BeeBee
Originally Posted by Dexai
I guess I'm gonna have to make a "Kill Gill" run and play with him dead for some time wink

Edit: Suggestion for discussion rerail: Let's discuss how to best weaponise Gale's necro damage at the earliest opportunity (because it will be easier if he deads as soon as possible).

First idea: drop the rock thing through the roof of the Dead God Temple to gather all the enemies at one spot, then drop Gale inside and let them kill him. Let them stand around while the necrotic damage does it's thing

Maybe Gale's much-reviled fragility was always supposed to be a feature, not a bug.

It's nearly exploit, except it's so obvious, I have trouble believing whoever decided to implement it didn't think it through. You can kill most non-hostile NPCs in the game, without triggering hostility from those around them, as long as your other chars aren't nearby.
I've killed Gut and Minthara with him, without making the Goblins hostile. Just fast travel to camp and res him with the skeleton when they're dead. Leave camp, grab their loot. Well worth the 400g. They get pissed off after you kill Dror Razglin, but you can just res Gale to safety again. Mission Complete.