Thanks Saito for the original post. I have given about the same kind of feedback when I started, notably on the mechanisms, and I will continue doing so when I finally get round to finishing my feedback (soon, I hope). Like with many others who provided extended feedback, I find there are a lot more points of agreement than disagreement. It could just mean most people on these forums have the same player profile (and this is certainly true to some extent), but I tend to think it also means we are by and large able to see what doesn't work, at least in order to create a certain kind of fun.

And I think it's valuable to explain why something doesn't work, rather than saying "I don't like X" or "please change X to Y". Of course, that doesn't mean that Larian will agree that it is a problem. For instance, as much as many of us can explain how and why the Ranged strategy is over-incentivised, Larian may well think this is great and they want us to go Ranged ... Which is why I've become increasingly in favour of more communication. But as much as there's demand, Larian doesn't seem to want to provide supply for this.