I read the patch notes and there was no clear indication that they fixed the elusiveness of companion scenes during camp (e.g. Weave scene from Gale, Astarion star scenes, etc); In past iterations of the game, many players reported not being able to properly trigger/having difficulty in triggering companion specific scenes when calling it a night at camp; A lot of save scumming, camp spamming, and excessive experimentation was required from players in past patches as the game seems to only trigger companion scenes under very particular instances which made the chunk of the side story miss-able. It was also possible to finish early access by only using camp a couple of times, so this was reported by a number of players as they were missing a lot of story beats that would have made their playthroughs richer in quality.

I know the patch was only out a couple of hours ago, but would the speed runners among us care to share their experience on this past issue and advise whether this was addressed by Larian in patch 4? I believe they also removed the Tiefling camp party romance scenes during a hotfix last year; Was it already added back with better cinematics?

Im trying to avoid getting burnt out by the game during EA so I ideally would want to make a new PT only when this problem is addressed by Larian.