Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Pretty please with a cherry on top?

I have had an incredible time playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 via my Steam library on GFN together with friends online. Both our PCs can run it, but it's so convenient to play it at a very stable framerate and highest graphics settings! I really hope this is being opted in for GFN and soon, I really wanna play this with my friends! Is there any official statement on this anywhere? I'd love to know if this is coming out on GFN in the near (or at least foreseeable) future!

stranger
stranger
Same

stranger
stranger
Opted In is the key here. There is no agreement that needs to be made and that's because we purchase the game on Steam and not through Nvidia. GeForce Now is not like Stadia in that it is a separate ecosystem. We are just "renting" hardware to play games we have purchased through approved channels.

apprentice
apprentice
I'd insta buy the game if it was available on GeForce Now, I hope they opt in!

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm with you BeyHiveTom! I actually already bought it on Steam, but it doesn't run so well for me as I expected - I'm limited to Medium settings for average performance.
As for my best friend, he can't even play it on his old laptop. Our only other choice would be to get him a powerful gaming PC, but we really would love to avoid that, haha

GFN has been a fantastic option for us and it would be incredible if it was available for Baldur's Gate 3 even in Early Access. Please consider this!!!

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by BeyHiveTom

Same here. It's my only option to play EA.

Last edited by vometia; 07/10/20 06:19 AM. Reason: bbcode
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Tempura Knight
I'm with you BeyHiveTom! I actually already bought it on Steam, but it doesn't run so well for me as I expected - I'm limited to Medium settings for average performance.
As for my best friend, he can't even play it on his old laptop. Our only other choice would be to get him a powerful gaming PC, but we really would love to avoid that, haha

GFN has been a fantastic option for us and it would be incredible if it was available for Baldur's Gate 3 even in Early Access. Please consider this!!!

All of my friends got the game and are playing and im so jealous sitting here with my shitty old laptop!
on top of that, the game on my store converted to my currency is the equivalent of 80$ which is super expensive :c i considered buying the game for 60$ and trying to run it on lowest settings to see if it works on my laptop, but with that price i'm not gonna risk it until I have confirmation I can actually play it on GeForce

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Pardon the bump to this post, but I really want it to get some attention as GFN accessability is very important to me, and I imagine some others as well!

stranger
stranger
registerd on my birthday just to say that I would love the game to be available on GFN -- for now it's the only way for me to play it and I was so hyped when it's got released that I bought it on Steam without checking if it's available on GFN first smile

stranger
stranger
Couldn't you use Stadia?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by whatarerice
Couldn't you use Stadia?

Stadia isn't available worldwide, only in very specific countries, I can't use it in my country, I would since its the only streaming option but alas, GeForce Now is global, and my preference anyways since you stream your game through steam, which makes it much easier to play with friends.

stranger
stranger
Couldn't you use Stadia?

it's unavailable in my country

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Tempura Knight

False he could also just get the game on Stadia its run very well and has less bug than on pc version.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by darkholme

Same here. It's my only option to play EA.

One word.. Stadia.

stranger
stranger
Couldn't you use Stadia?

Stadia isn't available worldwide, only in very specific countries, I can't use it in my country, I would since its the only streaming option but alas, GeForce Now is global, and my preference anyways since you stream your game through steam, which makes it much easier to play with friends.

If Stadia is not available in your country ok.
Playing with your friend? Easy the game is crossplatform multiplayer i play with my friend i am on Stadia and him on a PC running Steam version.
Only difference is he crashed like 4 times yestersday and i crashed only one time lol.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by zadarblack
Couldn't you use Stadia?

If Stadia is not available in your country ok.
Playing with your friend? Easy the game is crossplatform multiplayer i play with my friend i am on Stadia and him on a PC running Steam version.
Only difference is he crashed like 4 times yestersday and i crashed only one time lol.

yeah but now with hotfixes coming, stadia is getting patches slower and you can't play together with steam players until you catch up

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Stadia is not really an option for me, not because of regional reasons or anything but more one of personal preference - I use Steam for pretty much all of my games and I'd like to keep it that way as much as possible.

Plus, I don't like Stadia's business model at all...

Either way, I really hope this comes out on GeForce Now during the early access period, both me and my best friend are anxiously waiting to play!

apprentice
apprentice
sorry for bumping but I really want this to happen! larian please!

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
sorry for bumping but I really want this to happen! larian please!

Hoooah, Tempura Bump!

Seriously though, please opt this game in just like D:OS1 and D:OS2! Your games are great and I really wanna play them!

enthusiast
enthusiast
If that helps some, the game actually runs pretty well below minimum requirements. I've only got a GTX 1050ti, which is somewhat below requirements, and with everything set to medium the fps range is mostly 35-50. My CPU is beyond the recommended, but Larian have posted on these boards they've also tested the game on CPUs as old as i5 2400 for a 30 fps minimum -- they went with a higher tier CPU to be "safe" though.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard