Originally Posted by Madscientist
These are some great suggestions.
As I said before, for spell menu I am still a fan of NWN2.

But you are right that PoE2 is a great example for inventory.
There is a group stash and a personal inventory for every char. The personal inventory is limited and you can only use items from your own inventory during combat.
When picking up stuff you can select to give it a character (anyone in the group) or to the stash.
At the moment the inventory is very annoying. You have to move things all the time for buy/sell stuff or equipping stuff.

Yes, the camera is not good often.
Sometimes I wish I could tilt the camera, so the camera can be anywhere between right behind a char and a top down view.

party control:
I do not like the chain system.
why not do it like any other RPG since BG1

I am in agreement with this. Think most people feel the UI is so-so. And yeah the chain system is just a bad idea.

A side note of the UI. I am not a big fan of the opening menu of the game. Not the music nor the aesthetics.

Do we know if it is just a temporary menu under early access or do they plan to stick with it? Feel like there are so many RPGs with great opening menus that they could use for inspiration. BG2, NW, Mass Effect, Skyrim, Divinity etc. Does not have be something complicated as long as it sets a mode for the game. Now I feel like I am entering a caste only to find someone left yesterdays garbage at the entrance. Anyone else have this feeling, or is just that the menu does not match my preferences?