Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
He was answering the question posed by the person you had just agreed with. They asked how, unless it's a magical item, backpacks can be a weight reduction item. You said "Agreed" to that question, and then Anfidel gave an answer to that question.
It didnt feel like he was answering the question ...
More like he provided example of another game that does exactly what was marked as nonsence.

Unless you concider answer "they do it too, therefore its normal" as explanation. O_o
I dont. :-/

Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
but I would argue that the existence of Solasta is a rare opportunity for comparison
Oh even if it may seem like i dont ... i actualy do understand why people do that, but especialy Solasta is mentioned around here sooo f*****g often so its allready anoying. -_-
You cant find any topic that have at least two pages, where is no comparsion to Solasta, usualy there is at least four comparsion per page ... and it makes me so sick so i cant even hear that word without raising blood pressure. :-/

This is one game, that is another one ... you wish them to merge, then buy both developers and publishers and make it merge. -_-

Originally Posted by Wormerine
Frankly, all I want from Larian is to allows us to create "folders" on our hotbar. 1 level spell, 2 level spells, arrows, potions, scrolls. That alone would just make the inventory and hotbar UI... alright?
Allowing people to sort things as they want, but dont force people to get used to their sorting?
Count me in! +1

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown