Originally Posted by Zenith
Wish I would have youtubed my kill on Bulette to put this crap to rest. If you get it to spawn on you with Minotaurs, you had crap luck, and you do what you do when you fail dialogue rolls; you reload the save.

The Strength Save on his leap is completely negated by potion of giant strength or being an elf character with a DEX of 18+ by that point.

You pulled the one time you got cheesed by a mob to complain about it being OP. If you spread your team before he burrows out the leap may at best kill two people.

And in that video no scrolls were used. In his other videos he's killed the minotaurs without the flameball trick or push tricks. His battle wizard just hammered down the first minotaur in 1 turn and then the other one died shortly afterwards since they are weak to hammers.

And if he can learn where the mob will spawn, so can you. I learned the mob doesn't spawn unless you walk down the ramp of the minotaurs while it's there. Otherwise it spawns at the Sussar tree. Instead you walk the highroad to the Myconid colony to the right side and Bulette never spawns.

Not that it matters where he spawns if you bothered to kill the Minotaurs beforehand. All you need is a single Lazel Frightening Strike to CC him to death.

The point isn't even his cheese, it's that he killed the mob in two turns with a single character. You have 4 to do the job.

He took that cap from the first vid I posted in this thread. It's not luck, it's repeatable. I do it to get an easy bulette in my spore army at lvl 3. Bulette has 4 spawn locations. If you skip the battle at the bottom of the ramp, or it burrows, and you go up towards the minotaurs you'll find the one from the vid cap, and there's another one, up a stone ladder, across from the stairs to the Arcane Tower.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]