Originally Posted by MrSam
Humans are the worst race possible! Just couple of ability points more and nothing else. That couple of points won't benefit you in any way because they would go to abilities that you don't even really need. Also all the male human face models are ugly as hell.

For some reason the male elf gets the face option with the best, manliest statuesque jawline while ironically the humans get mostly baby faces. I'm also envious of the faux hawk hairstyle Githyanki get. Too bad Githyanki males look awful like Betty Spaghetti, you can't take it seriously as a warrior race when they're built like noodles.

Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Originally Posted by MrSam
Humans are the worst race possible! Just couple of ability points more and nothing else. That couple of points won't benefit you in any way because they would go to abilities that you don't even really need. Also all the male human face models are ugly as hell.

I disagree. I like 16 dext /16 constitution /16 int/cha/wis with casters or 16 str with paladins and such classes.

Maybe not "the best", but I like.

On the other hand fire resistance and poison resistance are only "OP" in a world designed by Larian.

Poison resistance is actually pretty useful, because at least in the first act many enemies use poison, and poison carries the additional debuff of debuffing your attack rolls.

Fire resistance is mostly useless because other than halving the damage it does nothing else, and few creatures use fire attacks in Act 1. Even then, halved fire damage but no saving roll bonus against burning is pretty dumb.

Last edited by Zenith; 15/03/21 05:55 PM.