Forgot to make the image public. smile

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lkqtidOXuDuCHAlecCbiYeEIlZF-BHxV/view?usp=sharing

I also managed to succeed at 4 customizable characters. I had to use Windowed and the lowest Resolutions on all instances, with Low Audio settings and Very Low Graphics, but it worked. I've several more customized parties now. There's the Silver Blades, though that one is missing my Half-Orc Barbarian, Drogyn. There's the Afflicted, comprised of a Male Half-Drow Cleric of Tyr named Kaedyn, a Female Lloth-Sworn Drow Fighter named Vexir, and a Male Gith Ranger Keeper of the Veil named Ryth-Shan. I plan on having Lae'zel be the last member of this team. Kaedyn and Vexir, though at odds in their beliefs, can't help but find themselves drawn to one another, as do Ryth-Shan and Lae'zel. But will their circumstances continue to draw them closer to one another, or will they end up as bitter enemies? smile

The third group I have right now is the Wyndfall Mercs. This is a group of 4. Wynari Nell, female Human Druid who's quirky and odd; not used to society. Raendra, the female Tiefling Rogue who is agile and quick and just the tiniest bit self-centered; a Chaotic Neutral individual. Rina Thunderhammer, the female Dwarf Wizard who can wear armor and likes to fight up close and personal. She's feisty and tough, wanting to show mages everywhere that they don't have to be weak. Finally, there's Pixie Tinderfoot, the female Halfling Cleric of Selune. Yeah. I wanted to see what happens when a Cleric of Selune meets up with a Cleric of Shar (Shadowheart). Of course, since I've got a full party... not sure if that'll work well, but we'll see. Maybe campfire conversations or something will spark some interesting dialogue. smile

Anyway, I still have to take pics of the other groups, but maybe I'll post them later.