Intriguing. I was hesitating to make a full party of player-made characters because I feared that the game would fall "silent" - aka, there would be no interactions or conversations, but if Larian is putting this much work into having the multiplayer actually feeling like a roleplaying experience, then I am DEFINITELY trying it.

I did a test run with my brother, and we did have some player-only conversations... However, focusing on this part only (cause multiplayer has a loooong list of issues attached to it atm) - having an actual conversation with *another player* is extremely difficult cause you do not always know *WHAT* you are responding to. I could see all of his options before he selected a response, but after that his character was silent and there was no text showing me what his character said so we always had to ask each other what our character's actually said via the ingame options. It was not very immersive at all, and we only played for a couple of hours before all the multi-player related issues ruined our fun too much.

That said, I am *very* interested in hearing more about your solo playthrough with player-made characters. So, please keep this post updated <3 I'd love to hear more about the conversations between your characters and know exactly how much depth there is to be found here. I do agree that there is mad potential here.

Last edited by Dez; 09/04/21 12:02 AM.

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian