Oh yea sorry I missread about highground smile

Don't worry being on your list is not a problem but I disagree about the very brief window.

I had to learn the rules (of BG3 but also D&D) and had to play a lot of time.
Now I consider some things that bothered me before as details and things I found "not really good" are now my main issues.

Things are way more clear now than they were after one or two playthrough - or before we had the game in our hands.

Don't forget something in your analysis : people don't always understand what others mean on the internet and that's probably a huge part of the problem (if there's one).

If I'm saying that highround advantages are too powerfull... Someone will understand that I don't want any bonuses from highground. If I'm saying shove is too OP... He's gonna think I want them to remove shove. Missunderstanding is also a huge part of endless discussions on forums/social media.

I think that those 2 threads on reddit explained things well and that's also why there's not the usual disagreement... But ofc I have to agree with you : a lot of players aren't arround here or BG3's reddit sub anymore. That said, I guess there is some kind of consensus in the "still active/vocal" community.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 09/04/21 02:27 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus