Originally Posted by fylimar
That's true - and I want to add, that sometimes you have to repeat yourself, because something is important and you don#t want it to get drown in other. things like party size, some combat mechanica and such are recurring themes, which shows, that it is important to a lot of people.
And you can give criticism and still like the game.

No one is saying criticism is a bad thing. But their is a difference between constructive criticism and ranting. The issue is, when someone disagrees with the ranter and then is degraded and belittled.

And @dexai I would challenge you to find where I have EVER been combative, or dismissive in any post until I was attacked for my view, because God forbid I didn't agree with the "Larian is sh%t" narrative, "Copy Solasta", or you know, because I disagree about having a 5 or 6 party size. Then, when someone is called on that, they resort to the classic "I do this out of love for the game" as if that justifies anything. But thanks for proving my point in your post above when I was not even engaging with you, and was just having a debate about the possible effects of continuous posting about the same subject and its possible effects on the populace.