Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
I do have a certain post of yours from two months ago coming after me AND Scribe in a thread that was specifically created to be combative to the whole forum in general, accusing me for having a big ego for typing large posts in general, and neither of us had been engaging with anyone but the OP... And I had also argued for both combative threads to be locked beforehand, the ones for and against what was happening at the time.

But I only bring this up as a third party in the interests of shutting down this talk, as it might be more effective than having the addressee reply, for the latter will most likely only result in an escalation into a ban. The administrator also did say to drop this, so. A bit more of this and I'd say this thread has probably run its course too, if it hasn't already. It's not as if we're even talking about what happened on Reddit anymore...

I would really be interested in you linking what thread you are speaking of so I can review the context of my comment you viewed as coming off as combative just off the bat. You could even DM it to me, so we do not carry it on in the thread.

*edit: wow if you think that I became combative off the bat for no reason, I would suggest you share the thread and let posters read the whole thread. Like you yourself stated in the thread, context matters. Not going to do a back and forth about the rights and wrongs of that thread, but it is surprising that you may think you were somehow above the fray. Anyways, to each their own.

Last edited by Pandemonica; 11/04/21 12:06 AM.