Originally Posted by footface
Playing multiplayer with my best friend. We came upon the hag last night. I had done this quest before, but he didn't even know it existed. It was so much fun letting him take the lead, watching how he handled it. He drank from the well, no hesitation whatsoever. He jumped onto the outside balcony and robbed the whole house before even talking to auntie Ethel. He accepted her deal, once again without hesitation.

Then came the traps with the gas. I knew a cheesy way to get rid of the traps, no harm done to my team, but I didn't want to rob him of the experience of figuring out for himself. I said, "you lead the way on this one." He said, "okay" and immediately ran straight through the poisonous gas, from the top of the cave all the way to the bottom, triggering every exploding flower along the way, never once stopping to reconsider his course of action. I am absolutely astounded by his bravery and resolve.

That sounds absolutely beautiful. Please tell me your friend intends on playing a barbarian at full release. X'D Only the barbarian can match his brave recklessness.

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian