Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Chaos Flail certainly looks at least ten times better ...

And i dare to presume (read as hope) that items like this one, will be repairable when crafting will be implemented ...
Also, if i remember corectly ... one of dataminder spells for Bard(?) was "Repair item" or something like that ...
I wonder for some time now, about it...
That could be heal dedicated specificly for mechanical companions (Gnome Tinkering), or Warforged race (also datamined)
Or it could work for such items ... yet so far it was used for some "damaged Githyanki half plate armor" ... and it didnt repair that one.

I would be kewl with "fixing" it through in game methods that maybe are not implemented yet. I'd actually like it better if that is what we have here and there is a way to upgrade and unlock the full version, bumping the dmg up a die and upgrading the model to include the twin spiked skulls.

I was afraid it had something to do with the physics on the skulls. They bounce around and clip through the character/ground/whatnot at times. I don't mind it personally. They are a little janky but not really to bad imo. I haven't seen them actually hitting anything around or breaking random things etc. But admittedly I haven't spent a lot of time testing them.