Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by The Composer
Let's not go down the social justice route please, it's just a free highway to controversial non-sense that has nothing to do with enjoying games and discussing them together.

Let's stick to discussing gaming and try have a space free of politics. To answer the OP: "It just is." - If it wasn't, someone would complain why it isn't. You can customize and change appearances of all races to your heart's content.

I agree to stop the discussion here and leave this out of the forums, on the other hand you and I both know there is no such thing as a space free of politics nor any neutrality and that not taking sides is still taking a side. So, I admit I'm kinda disappointed about how this obvious controversy seeking, trolling, polemic right wing bigotry agenda-pushing post got a 'please kids, both sides' response from a mod. Posts like this should just be deleted and especially if from new accounts the OP deserves an insta-ban if this forum wants to avoid degenerating into those kinds of idiotic discussions. Also let's be clear, racism has no place in our society, neither has sexism, right Larian ?

veteran
veteran
The OP has had their question addressed and discussed, and the thread will only derail from being on topic and within the confines and purposes of this forum. For further political debates, please seek out appropriate forums online. This is a space for gaming topics related to BG3.

The thread will only derail into controversial political debates that are off-topic from here, so it's time to close shop.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard