I'm a white guy irl, and the last white guy I made in a character creator was in Skyrim way back when. He was a big, hairy guy, a nord, who was sneaky, adept at magic, AND he had a big glaive. He picked fights with EVERYONE. Every time I'd make my last save for the night, I'd fast travel to Whiterun and murder everyone, just because I could.

I almost played another white guy recently in dnd, but that game fell through before it even started. He was going to be a lawful evil paladin that used to kill peasants for the king. I pictured him to look like Super Man. It's a shame I never got to play him.

They were both violent idiots. And don't get me wrong, violent idiots are a blast, but I like to play other stuff too.

Originally Posted by Machinus
What a ridiculous thing to say. Imagine telling people they need to accept avatars that don't represent their identity. I hope this kind of fanaticism is not widespread at the studio.

idk, dude, branching out is pretty fun, but by all means, play a white guy if you want. Nothing wrong with that, no sir.

Last edited by footface; 09/05/21 06:02 AM.