Yeah I must say, I too, am starting to get annoyed.

I haven't played it in months. Besides this slow, slow process...I have no complaints. I pretty much have loved everything about EA so far, and the game/story and depth of it. I think this is my first post even though I've been lurking the entire time. There have been plenty of posts I wanted to chime in...but just...didn't...or couldn't. Everything I'd want to say has been said pretty much, by every viewpoint haha.

But I've pretty much had to put the game out of my mind, because there is just nothing released. I've put 173 hours into it, not sure if I can put anymore until it's officially released.

I'll continue being patient, but it would be nice if Larian could at least from their social media, post SOMETHING besides this cheesy romantic fan art that look like the diaries of a 7th grade girl. And I have NO complaints about the romance in the game or anything about that side of things at all, but the romantic fan art stuff is just ultimate cheese to me...I dunno...

I like the way romance is handled in the game at least...

I just am ready to play the full release already...or at least have some meaningful expansion. I know these things take time, which is why I haven't complained until now...but...well, enough time has passed IMO to be at least a little salty...

Last edited by Baronvonheadless; 29/05/21 12:38 AM.