Originally Posted by The Composer
Everyone is victim of passion overtaking rationale and temper every now and then, and often people respond to challenge it as seen by the responses above. As Saito pointed out...

Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
[...]

Although I also have to say as a former mod myself - if you have to apologize to the mods ahead of time, you probably should rethink things.

Along with Niara's counter arguments and other replies toning things down, with Blackfeiffer's clarification of their stance and opinions, there's no need for moderation. It's when people can't come back down from their temper, or move on, where moderation becomes necessary. Most of their post history is fine. We don't punish people for one mishap.

Repeated behavior and continuing to derail topics on the other hand, will result in action.
Passive aggressive behavior is obvious for everyone except those who prefer to turn a blind eye on it. Well that one wasn’t even passive.

Originally Posted by MarbleNest
I also don't particularly feel the map is "theme park" in any way.
There were so many examples of why it objectively feels theme park-y. Do you think that those examples are not sufficient? Can you explain your point?

Romances in RPGs brought us to this