I'm 100% with Passerby here. @Blackheifer's post contained lines such as
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
- Its the fan boi's with no social skills running their mouths on the BG3 forum. I'd explain what a "reaction formation" is to these people but I don't want them staring at me like a dog that's been shown a card trick.
- BG3 is also an incredibly ambitious game that gets bombarded daily by an endless parade of lazy, mealy-mouthed gamers who just instantly crap on it with very little thought.
- But for those out there that ARE well-adjusted humans who have not played this game.
But not only did he not get called out by mods, he actually got praised by 1 mod, and another mod accepted his post. We weren't asking for Blackheifer to be immediately banned for this one post. We would like these types of comments to be declared unacceptable by mods. At the very least, we'd like for the mods to not praise the poster. What happed to "please no personal attacks?"

@Passerby says it best
Originally Posted by Passerby
So if person A says insulting things about people of a certain group, but that group's people are forgiving and patient and tone things down in their replies, then mods don't do anything? It's not even about punishment. It's about pointing out to person A that his behaviour is out of line.
In other words, when a post crosses the line, we can't hit back, but should report it instead...but when we report it, the mods take his side.