Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Hello! I am trying to play the iPad version of Divinity Original Sin 2, and to my dismay, the game is not downloading properly at all...

It downloads form the AppStore fine, but when I open it to install the initial tutorial of the game, 1.9 gigs, it has a bunch of problems.

Firstly, it only downloads over WiFi, for certain reasons I have very limited WiFi capabilities, however, even when I do get WiFi and download it, the download bar does not move at all. However, very strangely, if I turn off WiFi on the iPad the download shoots up to the percentage that it downloaded and the download speed shows upwards of 1000+ MB/sec. Obviously this is not true.

Another thing is that if I fully download the initial 1.9 gigs, and the loading bar fills to 100%, the game still does nothing. It’s not hung up, it simply just, does nothing at 100%. Regarding this, I have also read somewhere that is the game freezes at 100%, to go to the main menu, exit the game, and resume. But when I do this the game shows 0/1.9GB and I have to do the turn on and off WiFi thing again to get the bar to 100%.

I am pretty desperate and would like for nothing more than to finally play this game myself. Thank you ahead of time.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hi,

I had that same issue. I did this:

Purge all apps from memory
Restart iPad
Launch Dos2 again
Content will download and then proceed to game.

Hope this works for u as well

Regards

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard