Originally Posted by <Redacted>
<Redacted>
That is certainly one way to do it ...
Another one is simply give players the options and dont give a damn about wich they would prefer. laugh
(That is my favourite attitude)

Problem with giving players "compelling reason" is that the reason is usualy reward ...
Personaly i dont see that as good desing ... i mean was i really sucesfull, when i "convinced" players with triple amount of gold instead of interesting story? :-/ I think not.

That is one of reasons why i like how Goblin route ended in EA ...
Many people expected great reward in the end and they was mad about all they get was regrets. laugh
But somehow it just felt right to me. laugh
Evil should be lotery, sometimes you get yourself a whole kingdom, sometimes all you get is knife in your back. :3

Originally Posted by Sigi98
And I mean exactly Shadowheart and Nettie.
Cant say im surprised ... so your "many" actualy means two ...
That would mean if there is two companions who would encourage you to not care about Groove, evil route is also supported by "many"?

Astarion > keeps talking about controling the tadpole, instead of removing it ...
Lae'zel > specificly claims that no druid have the power to help you ...
Shadowheart > urges you to "not care about theese people, just get done with our business and leave" ... then once you meet Auntie Ethel, she completely forgets about some druids, and urge you to get her help instead
Sazza > claims that her priestess can fix it with a snap
Rafael > claims that nobody but him will ever be able to help you

We allready get double "many" and almost reached triple "many". O_o
And yet you are convinced that the good way is supported more in the game? o_O

All over the druid grove you can find hints that Halsin has more of an idea of how to heal us than most people.
Simmilar as "many" was actualy two ...
I dare to presume that "all over the groove" means actualy "there are two dead tadpoles in jars, in his secret room" aswell as few lists of papers, where he litteraly describes that there is something odd about theese parasites, but he have litteraly no idea what. laugh

All the while Lae'zel's reason to go to her creche is literally just 'they are my people'.
That is completely true ... and it would be a good argument, if that wasnt even Nettie's case. laugh

Why for Nettie is okey to support her own mentor, leader, dearest friend and "her people" ...
But for Lae'zel its not? :P

Last edited by Raze; 16/03/22 08:49 AM. Reason: deleted forum account

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown