Originally Posted by Nyloth
There is a limit to any criticism, you repeat the same thing, it makes no sense. We discussed the same thing a month ago.
This ... and the form. :-/

There are people around here ... i could name, but probably i should not ... who can form their "criticism" into logical sentences with arguments and reasons ...
That could be called feedback. > Wich, as you still reminding us is what Larian asked us to provide.

And then there are people ... i could name again, but i definietly should not ... who seem to be unable to form their "ciriticism" into anything more complex than "we didnt hear anything for *XY* weeks now, THIS SUCKS" or "we demand more sexy..." gosh i start to miss that topics. :-/

How is that helping? O_o
What "cruicial information" you try to send? Do you honestly believe that noone in Larian have calendar, so you need to tell them? O_o Or what is the point?
I mean i get it, you are frustrated ... you want to let others know, since everyone certainly care about your feelings, that is common knowledge in this world ... but tell me please, anyone ... how does that work for you? What did you achieve so far?

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown