Originally Posted by Vekkares
There are expectations to this franchise and they have moved away from quite a few of them.
That is usual problem with sequels ...

Producers have vision, and consumers have vision ...
The product as is only that sucesfull as many people share the vision with producer. But, the producer is the one who is seting the course ... here producer is willing to hear consumers, that is still more than what most do. :-/

The endless complaints calling this D:OS 3 should be a key factor of review for Larian, but it’s not.
Well ... im not Larian ofcourse, but the "calling this D:OS 3" tells me litteraly nothing about what people dislike ...
So if i would be in their skin, i would simply expect this to be toxic people who cant bite the fact that Larian created divinity, and now they are creating BG:3 ...

Maybe they see it simmilary.

Also I knew I was buying an incomplete Baldur’s Gate game, not an incomplete Divinity game.
No, most people knew without question what we signed up for and I was fine to test BG 3. I found out it was the same garbage so far as the 2 meh Divinity games.
And incomplete Baldur's Gate game you get ... its not what you expected i get it, but that dont make it anything else.
No matter how often you repeat the same, information value of such statement is still zero. :-/

Save state questions on a game that is supposed to represent 5e D&D should’ve been an easy answer to people’s questions.
Im sorry, i dont understand this sentence. frown

Barrellmancy should not have been something we had to beg to have fixed, and it’s still a thing.
Some people find it fun ... and there is litteraly nothing forcing others to use it. O_o
I honestly dont understand problems you people have with Barells ... i have 345,5h played this game, i finished it more than dozen times ... yet i blowed maybe ten barells top. O_o
Why does existence of something bothers you so much?

I don’t care. I am a customer that was promised one product and so far it is not that product!
There is your problem ... it is that product, you only expected it to be different.
You buy and Orange and then complain about you expected it to be sweeter, its still and orange tho. laugh

If a movie is bad, I can walk out halfway through and get my money back.
Well ... that is certainly interesting statement. O_o
I dunno how that works in your country, but in ours they certainly dont get you your money back, just bcs you didnt like first part of movie. O_o

You can’t polish a crappy game and call it BG3 while using all the ingredients of D:OS3.
Why not? laugh
Actualy you can use all the ingredients you want ... that is one of privilegies of being a developer. laugh

But please go ahead and tell me how I’m wrong for my perception of facts cause you feel that Larian is our best buds and doing everything perfect.
Never said that. wink

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown