Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Another Fun Fact: You dont need to say something to being rosted for it around here. laugh
I bet i know who was the second one. laugh

The only fact is that there are at least two camps of people ... except those who simply dont care, but i dont count them for obvious reasons. laugh
- One would like to have pure DnD experience in video game ...
(snip)
- Second one is either unexperienced, or not fan of DnD ...
Yet they like to play RPG videogames ... they (or should i say we) do not need pure DnD rules, since either we dont know them, or we dont understand them ... or in my case, both ... all we need is fun videogame with lots and lots of options ... that are all working by stated rules ... and the fact that those rules are different from another source of rules in the same world? Irellevant.

All this shows is that you continue to have no understanding of the actual problem.

It's not about "ANYTHING LESS THAN 100% ADHERENCE TO THE RULES IS BAD". Changes are expected. However, a lot of Larian's changes in the current version are not good, and a big reason why is that they're changing some rules while leaving others the same. Balance does not exist in a vacuum. You can't change a butt-ton of rules which affect the way things work, but leave others in place which were designed to work with the other rules before the changes.

I would list some examples, but it would waste my time since it seems that you are only listening to your own opinion and any explanations will be ignored.

I will say that the "it's fun for me right now" argument is based on the unproveable idea that if anything changes, it will suddenly not be fun for them... but how do they know? Maybe some changes will happen and they'll go, "gosh, this is still actually fun". They're arguing that players who are not having fun right now should be quiet because MAYBE if there are changes made it MIGHT not be as fun for them.