Advantage with high ground does not bother me so much. Tactical advantages require thinking about positioning, and I think it is fine, personally.

However, being able to sneak once combat starts, ridiculous barrels everywhere, shove as a bonus action, and jump vs disengage are very annoying mechanics to me because they really reduce the challenge. One can use those for ALL classes to win battles, so party management and thoughtful character builds are basically irrelevant. And thinking about builds is one of the funnest parts of DnD based games imho.

Also food + short rest make healing spells and healing builds totally irrelevant.

But even all that would be ok with me…as long as they tone down the damned surfaces in the final game. I despise them in DOS2 (which I am currently playing now for the first time). Everything around me is either on fire, slippery, or oily/wet/poisonous, resulting in a slog. Movement is severely impacted in DOS2…and concentration is totally screwed in BG3 by them. I hate surfaces so much that I rarely use any spells that create them because they are obnoxious to deal with post battle.