Yes, I made the wizard strong; Her name is Ka'chu'ka and she has 17 strength, same as Lae'zel. She has 9 Int and 8 Wis and 9 Cha. She's Totally a Wizzard; she casts 'Throw' and 'Shove' and she knows those two spells super good. She's a good Wizzard, too, because she can cast her spells as many times as she wants each day and she never runs out of energy. Other Wizzards must surely envy her, she thinks.

To Rutger, I did restart, and got screenshots as I went. I'm trying to highlight what I'm throwing and at whom, during major encounters. This evening I did the ship, killed the whole control room (commander, cambions, etc.), then went and did the ruins (above, inside and skeletons), and then went and did the gate at the grove. Gate at the grove went as smoothly, boringly and thoughtlessly as I had feared; stood back throwing boxes and crates and the occasional goblin at the enemies below, from the hill. Fight took about two rounds, no-one but enemies died, and on the whole it was very brainless.

Took lots of screenshots as I went, though if this pans out as a project I want to work on seriously, I'll eventually make a new focus thread where I can collate the screenshots and give some proper dialogue to accompany it.

P.S. Varangian; That *literally* was my first action at the gate - throw the archer goblin on the hill with me at one of the other archer goblins to kill them both outright from the impact damage (except it was more like 60 feet in total travel distance).

P.P.S: Next up we're heading in the direction of the gith patrol, since I'm playing the character more or less to form; she interrogated Zorru with Lae'zel, and now they know where they're going.

Last edited by Niara; 22/06/21 11:23 AM.