Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
They should explain things better and perhaps update the UI to make it more digestible?

veteran
veteran
Having a list of cities/regions with a little blurb about their culture and history would be a minimum of customization for me. If they do make everyone come from BG, then they need to customize that. Baldur's Gate is a big metropolis, people from the Bronx are different than people from Massapequa are different from people from Westchester.

journeyman
journeyman
If you are drow or half drow I think they do not give the baldurian option when talking. I do know the one time I used it was with Astarian (sp) and he blew it off like "yeah, yeah, whatever". Hopefully this will be fleshed out better.

veteran
veteran
You can also talk about being from the Underdark with Minthara I believe.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Sozz
You can also talk about being from the Underdark with Minthara I believe.

Minthara didn't have any dialogue about the Underdark. Unfortunately. But you can tell about it in a dialogue with Halsin.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
veteran
veteran
You talk to her about the Drow capital I thought. I only played that route once, so take everything I remember with that.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Indeed, Drow/Half Drow think about Menzo during the first sleep/rest if you are alone. The other Custom PC also thinks of home.

Evil always finds a way.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard