Originally Posted by GM4Him
Originally Posted by Dez
NOOOO, the legendary white sheet with black text! *hisses* My eyes q _ q

Anyways, thanks for the update <3 This goes perfect this chilly morning with some hot chocolate!

lol. I know what you mean. I jist figured might be easier for most. These forum posts were getting pretty lengthy at times.

I'm most nervous about the Scratch scene. Scratch is a beloved character now in the game. So I don't want people disappointed with how I'm portraying him and his introductory scene.

The feels during the Scratch meeting. q _ q I am glad I finished my hot chocolate before getting there. Either way - masterfully portrayed! I got such a DOS2 feeling from the conversation (when you speak to the source-dog that lost it's master). "Master? Never ever?"

Scratch's adorable personality shined through well laugh Just one note - I feel like I should point out that Scratch makes it a point ingame that his dead master was "not my master, he was a friend"... Not that I think that your take on it changed anything remarkably - quite the opposite. It felt even more heart-breaking than ingame, imo. :'[

The most intriguing part was probably hearing your take on SH's feelings on Selunê and Shar. Well done!

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian