Originally Posted by mrfuji3
Originally Posted by Icelyn
Originally Posted by mrfuji3
Additionally, we were promised a community update on how Larian parses feedback, which looks to be potentially replaced by this LARP. You're allowed to look forward to the LARP, but others are equally allowed to want a focus on something else.
They post a community update with every patch, so I am sure they will with this one, too. smile
I'd imagine that the community update has the ~same information as the PFH, no? That's how it worked for PFH2 at least. So if the PFH doesn't have info on feedback, then I doubt the community update will.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be super happy if the PFH3 had both the LARP and the feedback info, or even if only the community update had it. But the fact that none of the tweets announcing PFH3 nor this forum announcement have mentioned any discussion of feedback is a bit worrying. Especially considering that the previous hotfix specifically mentioned that such a discussion was coming soonâ„¢, so it's odd that they wouldn't reaffirm its presence in PFH3. Maybe they think it doesn't need to be repeated...? In that case I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Not really, in community update we have more detailed and changes list, on PFH only general or most important things.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty