While I'm glad to see that the principals have once again expired and gone to Hell, and that Swen will finish mowing Satan's lawn while the rest of the gang does Beelzebub's dirty laundry (because it's nice to see them doing something useful), I am most happy to see that this time, apparently, the mini-movie "From Hell They Came 2" will be released to the public at the same time that the patch goes live! That's a nice change, indeed, so I hope I got it right. (No more "Here's the movie, patch will be along RSN.")

Without trying to hit a negative note, I have to say that I distantly recall information from the last big patch--patch #4--indicating that (a) There would be no more 'big patches,' (b) There would instead be smaller patches released about every two weeks, and (c) There would be no more lost saves moving ahead. Please correct me if my memory has failed here...;)

I think it would be a nice gesture if Jess might like to say something like, "I know that we said yada, yada, yada, at patch 4, but I had to have a tumor the size of a large watermelon removed from my big toe, and Swen--well, Swen--Swen had a brain transplant just two weeks back and we are still waiting to see if the new brain took--nah, just kidding! It took as far as we can tell. And he told me I could tell you about it! So this is why we've had to change plans!" Etc.

I mean, just a little acknowledgement of the previous information given at patch #4 would have been nice. So all of us EA folks know we are not going mad.

Anyway, I had planned to start over after the next patch as I had a feeling it would be a whopper and I can see no point to forcing myself to use old saves that may force me to ignore some new content this patch possibly installs. So that's not a big deal for me, actually. So looking forward to what comes "next week"...;)

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)