[quote=I would still really like it if they gave us a list of commonly brought up issues that they acknowledge so we know what they're aware of. I fully support them not announcing stuff until they have something to show but I don't think it would be a bad thing for them to say "hey, this handful of issues you guys keep bringing up? We're looking at them. We're not saying we'll change them or how, but we know you guys care about themso you don't have to keep bringing them up."[/quote]

Technically, they did just that. They noted U/I changes, Inventory management changes, Reactions, and Crafting would all be receiving further changes/updates. They noted multi-class and difficulty settings will be included, but not until much further along in development. They added mechanics to include relevant spells and abilities in skill checks - an issue that has been raised - I can easily see this ultimately impacting areas as diverse as conversations and pickpocket attempts. They made drastic changes to camping and resting, an area that has received a huge amount of comment, and indicated this is still an area under development. Changes to the use of food, concentration, jump and disengage are clearly in response to complaints and comments about the previous mechanics. They continue to make changes in the way Origin companions act/react - certainly an issue raised over and over. Addition of new systems such as Inspiration mini - quests and the "point and click" and camping systems certainly suggest they are not "wedded" to everything they started out with in EA. They also made it clear certain things would definitely NOT be part of EA - there will be no Act 2 content, they will NOT include every race in EA, they likely will NOT advance characters to lvl 5, and certainly not in the foreseeable future, they will not be adding multi-player mechanics anytime soon, if at all during EA.

To me, that's a pretty broad review of what they are willing to look at, revise, and change, some idea of what to expect short and long term, and what kind of things they are looking at. Is it comprehensive? No. Is it a guarantee? No. Is it going to satisfy those who regularly post here? I highly doubt it. But it IS their definition of responsive, and it is not unreasonable - we have probably a year to a year and a half of development time still ahead.