Originally Posted by Maximuuus
They didn't cut any feature, they changed some after players gave their feedbacks.

The game was released on may the 27th.
A free DLC is coming July the 13th. It will include a new class, improvement for the game and improvement for the dungeon maker.

It's a very strange "comparison".
I stand corrected on release date. Really why then are there people complaining at Solasta forums and even a thread named:
SOLASTA IS A FUN GAME THAT SUFFERS FROM BEING LAUNCHED TOO EARLY.
Sourcelink is it not my post, but by a SOLASTA player:
SOLASTA IS A FUN GAME THAT SUFFERS FROM BEING LAUNCHED TOO EARLY

Quote from SOLASTA forums:

"What I find more jarring than the bugs is the way the campaign is wrapped up. It seems obvious to me that TA's original storyboard included a number of additional areas and quests. As TA self-financed - in addition to a Kickstarter campaign - and self-published Solasta I am neither surprised nor upset about cut content and reduced scope. What bothers me is how perfunctory and at times even sloppy the narrative shortcuts are. I am willing to add specific arguments below to support my view but wanted my initial post to be spoiler free. Undoubtedly, TA would have received far more criticism if the game ended on a cliffhanger without any sort of closure to the adventure. Yet, as things stand, the final portion of the game feels haphazard and incomplete. "

Last edited by Terminator2020; 11/07/21 05:42 PM.