Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by _Vic_
Oh, I have nothing to say about the review, I just find strange to give a note about a game you never played.
You do realize we have forum members that talk about BG3 in the forums despite never played this game? I do not want to mention who has not played BG3. I have played BG3 Early Access.
And that makes you able to give an informed opinion about BG3.
About Solasta? Maybe about the graphics based on photos, but about gameplay? the lore? the characters? the "cut content" things you´ve never bother to post so we have to take you at your word?...
Look, I like both games, and honestly, I do not really care if you buy the game or not, you like it or not, I just find it puzzling that you were giving a negative review about a game talking about things you cannot experience without playing it.

And please, do not bother to search the web now to find the negative points the Solasta game has, because the game is an indie game of a small studio with all the limitations that comes with it. You could easily find them now, but the point is that you created a thread to seemingly give a negative impression about a videogame without having many info about it; disguised as a "comparison" thread.

As previously said, if your intention was to seek advice about buying or not the game, there are many more ways to make it clear. It does not seem the case, judging your first post.

Last edited by _Vic_; 11/07/21 06:49 PM.