Originally Posted by andreasrylander
I am almost 100% sure that BG3 will outclass Solasta by FAR in most respects. I mean, it already does. I just hope that BG3 will be at least 50% as good as I dream it will be, because then it will be the best RPG ever. If it's above that... I am not sure my heart can handle it.
+1 hehee

Originally Posted by kanisatha
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
I never understood the comparisons between these two games and am still at a loss for why they keep happening. How do you compare a team of 20 with a 250k budget with a team of 300 with a 200+ Million dollar budget?
Yup. If people were logical our society would be a very different (better) place.

Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Its my hope that Solasta did well enough that they can do more ambitious projects in the years to come.

They have openned a new Studio that is already working on "a new tactical TB game based on Solasta" and at the same time, the team that has worked on Solasta is still working to impvove it and the dungeon maker.
It sell well enough and more ambitious projects will come.

Great news for the RPG lovers we are.

That IS good news. Any info on Multiplayer in the new game?
There is no further info beyond that the studio is up and running. I even posted questions about it on the TA forum and no responses from any of the devs even though normally they're very responsive.
My brother has said he will buy Baldur's Gate 3 and play with me when it is near release date and a friend of mine has said he interested to play with us. My brother did play through Divinity Original Sin 2. My brother is quite demanding in graphics, but said DOS 2 had good enough graphics.

I have my doubts Solasta will support multiplayer at least officially directly in game for Solasta main adventure that is from what I heard very linear indeed.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 13/07/21 01:30 PM.