Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
I feel like I've been playing the game wrong all this time, because I have not had that much interaction with Shadowheart and I stop to talk with all my companionsfairly regularly. She's always seemed withholding and cautious, a little short on patience, but nothing that didn't make sense given her situation and beyond that she seemed perfectly fine and reasonable. It's genuinely very baffling to me where all these interactions come from that make people feel like she's getting too much screentime or that she's annoying.

Also as an aside, I'm really curious why she has such a problem with Githyankis. From what I gather, Gith are so uncommon and so rarely a factor for people that there wouldn't be any cause to develop any opinions on them whatsoever. I get the sense that they're even less common than Tieflings, who are themselves not super common either. I feel like there's gonna be some explanation given for that.

Shar worshippers are a bit similarly fringe and tend to operate out of dark corners of the planes. So it's possible that Shadowheart's cult has clashed with the Gith in the past.