Originally Posted by The_BlauerDragon
Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by The_BlauerDragon
Okay... You all talked me into it (just like last time)... I have bought and am now downloading Solasta. Last time this forum talked me into a game it was Pathfinder: Kingmaker and I absolutely loved that one (it was everything I had hoped BG3 could be, minus the kick ass graphics)... so we'll see how Solasta goes.
If you loved Kingmaker (I did as well, even if it wasn't without its fair share of flaws) you should definitely keep an eye on Wrath of the Righteous as well.
It's shaping up to be an improvement on almost all fronts.
Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm still excited to see what this game will become (LOTS of potential), even if the built in characters backstories make me have to kill them on site just to avoid rage quitting. There are a lot of races, classes, options, and features that I would eventually love to see included, and there are a lot of tweaks and changes that I'm hoping for as well... and, even though I am from the USA and well over 18, I do enjoy having nudity in the game, simply because it makes it feel more organic and realistic (people actually get naked on occasion in real life)... That being said, the romance aspect is something I could easily take or leave. It doesn't bother me at all, but it isn't a selling point as far as I am concerned.
I bought into this experience knowing that this is an early Alpha version and eagerly looking forward to the ride. I'm still strapped into my seat and looking forward to the next twist, bend, or loop that comes our way.
Next to P:WotR, the game to get is Black Geyser (which now is up on GOG as well, alongside Steam). P:WotR, Black Geyser, and Solasta, in this order, are the three top IE games inspired cRPGs out there right now for me. Unfortunately, BG3 is still very far away from being palatable.