Originally Posted by Thrythlind
Originally Posted by Nyloth
There's just too much of it. There is too much of it everywhere. She really looks more like the main character than Tav or anyone else lol. I know that in DOS2 Fane was important for the plot, but it has never been felt as strongly as here.

interesting fact [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

I expect that they'll work on this on a character by character basis. And yeah she's a protagonist design specifically because she's an option to choose as your main character. All the companions are going to end up with the same treatment.

I would like to think like you, but I strongly doubt it. It can't be that all the companions have a personal quest connected with the plot.

This was not in DOS2, so I don't think it will be in BG3.
Larian tried to change Shadow's personality to please others, dedicated a panel to her, expanded her storyline as part of the first act. And besides, she talks every 5 minutes in the game, because her opinion is put in priority by the game, other companions also have reactions to these situations, but if you are with Shadow, then the game chooses her. I don't think the other companions will get the same attention.

I would like to believe this, but... idk. Right now its looks bad for me.

Last edited by Nyloth; 16/07/21 08:47 PM.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty