Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Level 5 - if requested enough by the community.
A new race or class, subclass, or sub race.

I’ll edit the list above with what others post below and the sources preferably.

The goal is to have a consolidation of what’s to come so that we can focus our feedback on unknown issues and narrow requests down to features that aren’t being worked on.

veteran
veteran
Funny ...
Swen say "maybe one day if..." and people take it as "next patch confrimed for 100.000%" laugh

So far the list can for sure contain only one word: "Something" laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
old hand
old hand
Yeah, we're really not going to know anything for a couple months at the earliest.

Everyone was sure a new class was coming with how long Larian had been silent for, only for it to turn out that this wasn't the case.

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
Yeah, we're really not going to know anything for a couple months at the earliest.

Everyone was sure a new class was coming with how long Larian had been silent for, only for it to turn out that this wasn't the case.

A couple months? I believe the release is slated for end of summer. Meaning next month.

M
M
They mentioned that Patch 6 was much further along than patch 5 was.....so we probably won't have to wait very long for it.

T
Banned
Banned
T
Originally Posted by Luminary
Level 5 - if requested enough by the community.
A new race or class, subclass, or sub race.

I’ll edit the list above with what others post below and the sources preferably.

The goal is to have a consolidation of what’s to come so that we can focus our feedback on unknown issues and narrow requests down to features that aren’t being worked on.
Why on earth would there be one more level?

Let me clear some possible misconceptions about this game:
A. Maximum level at full release whenever that is in year 2022 or 2023 will not be even near level 20. That is perfectly fine
and I dislike personally very high level content. BG1 did not have have high level content and BG2 did not start from level 1 as this game. Exactly what is the max level I do not know, but its is certainly not near 20, but I would expect level 10 or more.
B. In Early Access part you will only play Act 1. This has been told multiple times.

I have no disagreement of your other hopes race or class, subclass or subrace.
The most wanted thing would probably be new class and then fixed (bugfixes etc). Personally I hope they would add more domains for Cleric as it is now it does not have even 50% of possible domains in Players Handbook. I am not sure more Cleric domains will be included. However on bright side I expect all classes from Players Handbook to be included in this game at full release.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 18/07/21 07:54 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Luminary
A couple months? I believe the release is slated for end of summer. Meaning next month.
Where did you hear that, if i can ask? O_o
Since the only "estimated time" i remember, is from PFH-3 ... where Swen specificly told us that Patch 6 is much closer than we expect, so we dont have to wait so long for it ...
Wich, compared to Patch 5, can easily mean just "less than 5 months" laugh

Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Why on earth would there be one more level?
Bcs we are still talking here about Early Acess only ...
That mean Act1 top and nothing more ... exactly as it was confrimmed by Swen himself, last year .. and repeated in PFH-3 last week (//edit: and by yourself as i can see now laugh ).
Wich also means that we probably dont get much higher.

Problem here is that Level 5 is (as far as i understand it) HUGE milestone in DnD ...
So, people (kinda logicaly) presume it would be wise to allow us to test it.

Exactly what is the max level I do not know, but its is certainly not near 20, but I would expect level 10 or more.
As far as i know, originaly confrimmed level cap was 10 ...
But in first month of EA, Swen told us that 10 would not be enough for what they expected ... so actual level cap will be slightly higher, but they didnt *yet* (note that this information is more than 3/4 year old) decided the new cap.
Personaly i guess 13 ... its lucky number after all. laugh

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 18/07/21 07:49 AM.

T
Banned
Banned
T
@RagnarokCzD you are correct about many things though I would guess patch 6 in August or September or in worst cast postponed to October 2021. One curious thougth I do have is how will they test Act 2 and Act 3 content? Internal test with Larian own staff I guess.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 18/07/21 08:10 AM.
veteran
veteran
That would be my guess aswell ...
After all, they cant reveal whole story in early acess.

veteran
veteran
Man I love your optimism

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
T
Banned
Banned
T
Well since this is valid wish list instead of my own created thread "Baldur's Gate 3 vs Solasta comparison".

I want Succubus to be included in patch 6 and partly nude showing boobs that would be what I call super optimism.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 18/07/21 11:10 AM.
old hand
old hand
What do you mean by succubus?
As a player race, unfortunately not an option in 5e (yet) so would be homebrew. I'd definitely like 5e to finally accept and add traditionally evil options as player races like Gnolls or fiends.
As an enemy, sure, but I think it should be at the right time. Just shoving one in would do a disservice. DAO I think handled them really well, sprinkling them in throughout and having them be a different challenge from other demons.
As a summon, we'd need higher level and I don't think they count for either Demon or Devil summoning lists unfortunately, so I don't think they can be summoned weirdly enough.
And if you mean Mizora, she's just a cambion but I kinda hope she'll be a non-origin companion and that her and wyll,'s relationship get more complicated.

veteran
veteran
I give up on trying to make guesses about what Larian will add at this point.

But as we are in a speculative mood, I wonder if anyone at Larian ever had this wild, novel idea "What if we released a game where controls aren't actively detrimental to the enjoyment, for once?".

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
T
Banned
Banned
T
Originally Posted by CJMPinger
As a player race, unfortunately not an option in 5e (yet) so would be homebrew. I'd definitely like 5e to finally accept and add traditionally evil options as player races like Gnolls or fiends.
As an enemy, sure, but I think it should be at the right time. Just shoving one in would do a disservice. DAO I think handled them really well, sprinkling them in throughout and having them be a different challenge from other demons.
As a summon, we'd need higher level and I don't think they count for either Demon or Devil summoning lists unfortunately, so I don't think they can be summoned weirdly enough.
And if you mean Mizora, she's just a cambion but I kinda hope she'll be a non-origin companion and that her and wyll,'s relationship get more complicated.
Well you are correct I did not have that discussion with Will, but found it on youtube. Well a cambion is still offspring from Demon partly and her mother could be Succubus. Well then please include Succubus with naked boobs into this game. My mistake I thought that Mizora was a Succubus.

Well and if you mean Horror aspect. I like Horror in movies and games. The crypt place was well done with undeads and that area.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 18/07/21 11:37 AM.
old hand
old hand
Well you are correct I did not have that discussion with Will, but found it on youtube. Well a cambion is still offspring from Demon partly and her mother could be Succubus. Well then please inlude Succubus with naked boobs into this game. My mistake I thought that Mizora was a Succubus.

I don't know for certain but I have been told it is heavily implied her father is a devil.
Also in 5e, Succubi are... Kinda different. They are fiends, but they are not considered demons or devils, but instead on both sides of the bloodwar. Which gets weird considering there is a demon lord considered the queen of succubi.
Also on nudity, I think it depends. Like genuinely depends on the scene and if it calls for it, and I think it should be one of those options that can be turned off for those who don't like it or are streaming on more prudish platforms like twitch. But a nude Succubus or Incubus would definitely be fitting for this game, though if there are multiple I'd like to see one try to tempt with more than just sex, as humans have a lot of exploitable desires, though I recognize they are carnal creatures. Also if you want nude Succubi, DAO has you covered with Desire Demons. They also try to tempt people as a more general desire, promising cures or giving an illusion of a happy life.

Last edited by CJMPinger; 18/07/21 11:39 AM.
T
Banned
Banned
T
Well you are correct I did not have that discussion with Will, but found it on youtube. Well a cambion is still offspring from Demon partly and her mother could be Succubus. Well then please inlude Succubus with naked boobs into this game. My mistake I thought that Mizora was a Succubus.

I don't know for certain but I have been told it is heavily implied her father is a devil.
Also in 5e, Succubi are... Kinda different. They are fiends, but they are not considered demons or devils, but instead on both sides of the bloodwar. Which gets weird considering there is a demon lord considered the queen of succubi.
Also on nudity, I think it depends. Like genuinely depends on the scene and if it calls for it, and I think it should be one of those options that can be turned off for those who don't like it or are streaming on more prudish platforms like twitch. But a nude Succubus or Incubus would definitely be fitting for this game, though if there are multiple I'd like to see one try to tempt with more than just sex, as humans have a lot of exploitable desires
Well or nude tree nymph.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 18/07/21 11:38 AM.
old hand
old hand
As Fae, Nymphs are typically depicted clothed, although said clothing is typically a single very revealing article. Personally I'd go with clothed or even unique over just nude. I uh have no attraction to that kind of stuff so only see it as an element that can improve a story. And nudity done poorly could feel gratuitous and unsatisfactory, even for those desiring it for fanservice. So to make long answer short, if the scene calls for it.

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Let’s try to keep the thread on topic folks. Needless discussion about nudity of npcs is best kept for mods or another thread discussing it as the primary topic. Thanks.

T
Banned
Banned
T
As Fae, Nymphs are typically depicted clothed, although said clothing is typically a single very revealing article. Personally I'd go with clothed or even unique over just nude. I uh have no attraction to that kind of stuff so only see it as an element that can improve a story. And nudity done poorly could feel gratuitous and unsatisfactory, even for those desiring it for fanservice. So to make long answer short, if the scene calls for it.
Your opinion not mine. Of course there should be a voluntary option in settings include nudity or not. In romance they could have nudity instead of this soft romance thanks. Well and about 12 year kids... they should not play this game. This game has Mature age rating and on Steam it is actually 18+.

This included in patch 6 it is on topic.

Originally Posted by Tuco
I give up on trying to make guesses about what Larian will add at this point.

But as we are in a speculative mood, I wonder if anyone at Larian ever had this wild, novel idea "What if we released a game where controls aren't actively detrimental to the enjoyment, for once?".
Yes good idea.

Now what they could also change is camera control to better it is barely ok and not good. Seriously controlling camera angle and charaters many time feel akward. I do like this game, but this is an issue that could be improved.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 18/07/21 12:01 PM.
I am a simple woman, all I want is Bard.

- Firm believer in Mindflayer supremacy -
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard