Originally Posted by Veilburner
Agree with Solasta's character designs. Maybe I'm just too picky but find a lot of them to be odd or offputting. Sometimes I'm too picky that I have a party full of twins, triplets, or quadruplets if I were to have the same race for all four.
What is worse they do not have different shapes available for women or men for heads and hair.

Well then I thought you could manually fix portraits which is possible in Pillars of Eternity 1 that I have played through. No those ugly portraits are auto regenerated and impossible to replace some portrait pictures in game files.

Skyrim it is an old fantasy game today and its character portraits (and there are also mods) are on different level. Oh yeah this game is getting no mercy from me regarding crap looking characters that all look same regardless of gender or race in the face.

I have played to little still, but I have a strong feeling my OP review of Solasta will decline 8/!0 it to good rating for sure.

Tuco you play what games you want and that is fine. I checked the game you linked and in that game they use 2D character portraits and do not use very ugly pictures generated from the 3d graphics characters. That means I think that linked game has better graphics then Solasta.

Oh yes I can complain to Kingdom Come I even complained about Game of Thrones characters (not all of them not Dragonqueen or Snow) some character looks not to mention they have an "Elite Assasin" that looks like a 13 year girl that is not fit or well trained. Sarah Connor actor in Terminator 2 or the actor in Wonderwoman (liked first Wonderwoman movie very much) role looks very well trained and fit. Go see Vikings TV series the characters look generally Elite the main characters at least and still very different looking not same kind of ugly puppet heads for dolls like in Solasta.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 20/07/21 03:31 PM.