Originally Posted by alice_ashpool
I know what Solasta reminds me of: Neverwinter Nights original campaign.
Well Dungeon Editor Beta in Solasta is not near anything what you could do in Nevewinter Nights original modules and persistent world creations. Persistent world is multiplayer world on a player driven server and n players canjoin it remote only. Neverwinter Nights 1 create adventures for single play is not restricted to Dungeon crawl. You can createa anything a forest adventure or perhaps underwater.

Neverwinter Nigths 1 in time developed even better graphics I played on a beautiful persisten Online World in Neverwinter Nigths 1. I olayed through also countless single player adventures.
punished people even killed them if they could not roleplay well enough. I
Paradise Never winter Nights 1 player driven servers? No not the Online playing. The servers were run usually by ultra hard roleplayers and if you died you lost permanently lots of experience on the server I played on. Add to that to some freak ultra hardcore roleplayer gamemasters that was like Gestapo on Nazi time. They punished me for trying to "powerplay" one said you only try to create your character more powerful and then sent a bunch of monsters that killed me so I died and permanently lost a lots of experience points.

What I liked though was trying to powerplay. There was crafting but rare minerals were often guarded hard. Well so my Elf formed and alliance with a tough Dwarf smith. We two together as team work went to mine for rare minerals which was very dangerous often Trolls there that respawned after a time.

Well so what is wrong with powerplay? Nothing according to me and it was not a PvP server.

While GM on that server had kind of God complex they wanted us always to do their story adventures and frowned on monster exp killing very much indeed.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 21/07/21 07:31 PM.