Originally Posted by Thrythlind
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by alice_ashpool
I know what Solasta reminds me of: Neverwinter Nights original campaign.
Well Dungeon Editor Beta in Solasta is not near anything what you could do in Nevewinter Nights original modules and persistent world creations. Persistent world is multiplayer world on a player driven server and n players canjoin it remotely. Neverewinter Nights 1 create adventures for single play is not restricted to Dungeon crawl. You can createa anything a forest adventure or perhaps underwater.

Yeah, the NWN1 and NWN2 campaign creators are hugely robust (points toward the rebuild of Baldur's Gate 1 into NWN2's engine) in fact, I think it's fair to say that they didn't treat the original campaigns for each game as much more than "so these are some things you can build with our DM mode".
Well as long there is a fair normal GM like in pen and paper that I have had and not like those in the online persistent world that I played in Neverwinter Nights 1. I have had several GM in DnD pen and paper all of them at least ok GM and not really bad GM as in Neverwinter Nights 1 online server.

Do not get me wrong. I have nothing against roleplaying. However if it becomes a punishable crime to want kill monsters to get loot and experience points and to powerplay create your character really strong (in regard to what level you are) then you go to far as GM.

It was a super beautiful persistent world in Neverwinter Nights 1. I chose to quit playing there afer I got enough annoyed on GM. GM that literally sent monsters to kill me so I die and loose lots of experience points permanently due to I powerplay to much they even complained about my stats how I had set attributes in the point buy system.
Well this happened a really long time ago and not some recent history.

No complaints on modules single player adventures created. People could vote them so I avoided really bad scored adventures.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 21/07/21 07:59 PM.