Sorry if I ever gave off the impression, though I have to thank Ragnarok providing that link even though the onus of evidence was upon me.

Ultimately, from what I have read and seen, even from supposed evidence to the contrary, it seems every PHB Sublcass will be included. To not do that just doesn't make any sense to me since that was one of the few things they actually did say would be included.

And to that evidence it says it pretty plainly, all classes, subclasses, and paths from the PHB. I believe all races which seems like something I may be wrong on but I find that unlikely since PHB races are a thousand times easier to implement than Gith.

Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Correct way to to ask would still be:
Will BG3 have ALL paths, subclasses etc.
What was confirmed? That all classes will have subclasses (so far every class has had minimum 2 subclasses and Cleric 3 domains).

That leaves unfortunately room for not include all subclasses at full release. However they have so far been consistent been in releasing at least 2 subclassess /class and I would asssume that is the minimum at least we get with all classes at full release. Could they increase the number of subclasses and Cleric domains? Yes, but I doubt all at full release.

Ultimately, and I don't mean this rudely but I apologize in advance, what you are saying here is wrong based on what you just quoted.

The question asked would it have all the PHB Classes. He said yes. Then the question asked was paths and subclasses, continuing the all. He said yes.
Ultimately, ALL was the confirmed operator here. Not SOME cleric and SOME wizard. The room gives was all, and in fact above he even said content from other books. PHB is the base amount and the room is greater than that. At full release all PHB Classes and Subclasses will be represented, that is the answer.
Yes, for EA we may only get to play with two subclasses for each class, but as stated by Swen during the quick Q&A of the last Panel From Hell (unless I am remembering wrong), some content is being withheld until the final release. The fact we only have GOO and Fiend warlock in EA is by far not an indicator that Archfey will not be in the final release because the EA is not indicative of the final release. So to circle back, until Larian states that we are not getting every PHB Subclass, I must operate under the assumption that they shall. Especially considering with the resources they have at their disposal now, to not do that would be beyond skimping out on one of the core parts of dnd, player choice. And in fact, everything I have read and saw is that we are likely getting more, but Larian does not want to promise anything past the goal of PHB.