Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Setting aside all that, its a problem in multiplayer. Most of my friends don't do it, or would use it as a joke. But occasionally we get a random who thinks its the most brilliant thing ever that they discovered and nobody else knows about facepalm
I can relate to this ...
But playing with random unknow people allways means risking to meet with somoene who have different approach from your own. :-/

I would still say that better solution to this problem would be to allow game master to kick players out of his game ...
Since that way *mine* fun would remain unaffected. :P
And yes, it means that i am using barells sometimes ...
For example, final fight on Nautiloid is kinda too long for my taste, so i dont feel anyhow ashamed that i reduce that by more than half, with explosives (for some reason i so far never managed to kill all 3 cambions at once just by explosion itself ... it seems that i suck in this type of combat too laugh ).

Right now, my game was ruined so you can more enjoy yours ...
You should understand that from my perspective that was not best deal ever. laugh

//edit:
Or even better solution, make "immovable barells" setting option, when you CREATE your multiplayer game. :P
That would satisfy litteraly everyone ... and its just question of single 1/0 in code. :P

Originally Posted by Abits
I agree. I don't see why I should ruin someone else's fun if I'm not forced to use it
It warms my heart to see someone understands my point. smile

Originally Posted by Abits
The only problem with it which is a problem we will have to learn to live with is that dedicating time and resources to these silly gimmicks means less time to really important matters but this is Larian the only solution would be to find a new developer. Good luck with that
Well spended resources are endless topic ...
What really "matters" to one can be "silly and uninportant" to another ...

About stuff that can be as easily avoided as this ... i would say what is done is done, to adjust it would take more time and resources, than for you to get used to work without it ... yet i bet there is many forum users who would disagree. laugh

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 23/07/21 12:59 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown