Originally Posted by sinogy
Originally Posted by sinogy
[

If that's the case then it's gonna be a big problem for gamers. No gamer, except for few super tabletop nerds, will sit through a CRPG for hours maybe days without leveling up aka having character progress.
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
What nonsense. This is not World of Warcraft. Well and yes I played WOW over 3 years back in the day a long time ago. Quit when the silly theme Panda expansion was released. There is not constant level progression in WOW, but there is constant power progression since they constantly add more powerful equipment such as for example armor, weapons etc. I did not start WOW from the super early days but during my slow levelup Wrath of Lichking was released the most popular WOW expansion and I got to experience Wrath of Lichking when it raids was the most newest PvE raid content. Voluntary PvP battlegrounds was also nice. During that time at peak of Wrath of Lichking there was more then 12 million active WOW subscriptions that paid monthly fee that was the top of WOW glory days.

I already noticed in BG3 ALPHA Early Access that I hit level 4 way to fast for my taste.

Max level between 10-13 at full release is fine and I would be perfectly happy if they cut it to level 10 as was actually in the beginning said.

Thank you for sharing your unrelated WoW story with us even tho it makes no sense in this thread's context.

Well back in the days when I played WOW it was slow levelup to reach max level. I do not want fast levelup or high levels in this game find high level roleplaying often boring.
In addition BG3 starts from level 1. BG1 started from level 1 and had max level 7. BG2 was high levels yes, but started from higher levels.

Max level BG3 for full release 10 would be perfect and they migth increase that very slightly to level 11-13 which I find ok.
It is you that are minority that want fast levelup and high levels for full release.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 24/07/21 03:17 PM.