Originally Posted by Icelyn
Originally Posted by MarcHicks
Warping to the main camp should be possible *if*-& only if-you're near a Waypoint.
Disagree with this! I like having the option to fast travel when I want. Anyone who likes walking still has the option to walk to waypoints.

I very much agree with this comment (disagreeing with the removal of fast travel!)

I found the whole story aspect so compelling that I have hardly rested at all in camp – maybe once, after the celebration of rescuing Halsin. There are two reasons for this:

a) An illithid tadpole is eating my PC's brain – I still have no idea if resting actually matters or not, but it's heavily implied that it does. Without looking up spoilers on this board, I suspect that using your illithid abilities increases the rate at which "bad dreams" happen -- I have only had one
b) One of my characters had a massively bugged (?) potion of firebreath that gave him firebreath as two bonus actions every round until he rested. Every. Single. Round.

I'm in the underdark, but frankly I've decided to stop playing until the full release version is out, so as to minimise spoilers for myself and maxmise the probability that I get to finish...