About carrying weight, I don't think that's the source of the problem, but I also think it should make sense, a powder barrel can never weigh 5kg.

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by linkezio
Second, how will players know what is and isn't balanced? And newbies?
I dont understand this question ... you allready admited that people will not analize balance ... so why are you repeating it? :P
I believe more important question here is: Does it matter? As long as they have fun? :P

I'm saying that even if they were to analyze the balance while playing, not all players will know what is balanced, even worse for beginners. And prioritizing fun can keep you from having fun, believe me.

Third, if you choose the barriers that you're going to face yourself, then this isn't a game, it's a story creation, it would really be D&D.
Im not sure i understand this sentence ... (language block)
But if Google translator can be thrusted, i agree. smile

I said if you choose your own challenges then it becomes more of a story telling than a game.

Fourth, (irony on) what is leveling for? If I decide the mechanics then I should choose the level I want, I should also choose the spells I want... why not use a barbarian who uses magic? I think this is balanced.
Well actualy your barbarian can use magic ... if you multiclass. :P laugh
And that is pure 5e. laugh

You know what I mean... I was talking about a full barbarian. By the way, will Larian allow multiclasses?

Last edited by linkezio; 27/07/21 03:25 PM.