Originally Posted by Tuco
ZZZZZ.
What a rude answer and I dont give a shit about your opinions either at least not in this thread reagarding Solasta.

Originally Posted by Topgoon
Now in response to the OP, I think Solasta is a fun game, made with lots of heart and care. I think they did a great job on what they setout to do (a faithful 5E implementation) given their limitations, although some newbie mistakes in design ultimately lead to some major flaws that stop the game from being an instant classic.

I'For the below notes, I've played the game twice since release - once at core difficulty with deadly AI, and then at Cataclysm difficulty with everything turned to the max. I have not had a chance to play the new Sorcerer class yet.
Overall, it's still a fantastic job for a first effort, and shows a ton of promise. I can't wait to see what TA does next.
Well then you like it much more then me or have more patience for games then me.

I intend to play MAXIMUM one time through Solasta main campaing. A Solasta expansion or communitry created adentures I might try play though.
I never finished DOS2. My brother played through DOS2 once. I played through Pillars of Eternity 1 once. My brother did not finish play through Pillars of Eternity 1.

We intend to play BG3 together me and my brother at least eventually when full release is done because my brother does not want to play games in ALPHA state.

Regarding Tv series I have seen once Game of Thrones one of the most overated fantasy TV series and I rate it 8/10 and never again want to see it.
Yet I have seen 3 times realistic TV serie that I bought (not from Netflix bought the TV series Online) The Last Ship that I rate 9/10.

This Solasta campaign is slow going. I am now level 3 and soon level 4 and I have finished the first 2 MAJOR missions by the Council.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 28/07/21 12:50 PM.